Remember that there is no one strategy or tactic that can guarantee constant winnings. No matter how clever your bet is, and no matter how sure you are of its success, it can lose, and you will lose money. And if you risked money that was important to you or your family, it could hurt you badly.
To minimize the risks of addiction among users, we have taken a number of measures:
- Registration is only available to adult players;
- A user is allowed to have no more than one account;
- There are limits on deposits and withdrawals;
- Withdrawal can be made only to the bank details belonging to the owner of the account.
Even if you are sure that you are not a gambling person and you are not in danger of addiction, still be careful. Everyone is susceptible to gambling addiction to a certain extent. If you bet or play in the casino for a long time, ask yourself how strong your hobby is and if you do not feel annoyed when you cannot bet for a long time.
How to Fight Addiction?
Gambling addiction is gambling addiction. It is a serious disease that affects a person’s psyche. Users suffering from addiction to ludomania cannot imagine their life without betting and playing in casinos. If you feel that you have a gambling addiction, contact our support team immediately. We will provide you with contacts of specialized centers that can help you.
For the rest of our users, we recommend that you follow a few rules:
- Play only with your own money and don’t borrow or lend it;
- Don’t risk money you’re not prepared to lose;
- Don’t raise the stakes in an attempt to win back;
- Do not make repeated deposits unless you have planned them in advance;
- Don’t spend too much time playing the game;
- Control your emotions, and if you lose control, stop playing.
You can also take advantage of the self-exclusion feature. We can restrict your access to your account, or set individual deposit limits for your account. To do so, please contact us in any way and let us know of your wish.