In order to counteract any kind of fraud or financial scams, Linebet has implemented a few rules that apply to all users of the site:
- When withdrawing funds the user may be required to undergo prior verification of identity;
- Each player is allowed to have no more than one account. Re-registration is forbidden;
- Financial transactions of large amounts may be checked manually by the security service;
- Withdrawal of funds is possible only within the established limits of payment amounts;
- Withdrawal of funds is allowed only to e-wallets and bank accounts belonging to the owner of the account.
If your account has been blocked but you think you are innocent, please contact Linebet Support. You can also contact us if you suspect fraud by other players.